Tuesday, March 1, 2011

. . . .ermm

my..my...nothing can I say at this time. I have examine 1 patient, but I do not know the diagnosis...last word I heard "Give your diagnosis and you can go". Frustrated with myself...this is when the saying "sesal dahulu pendapatan, sesal kemudian tidak berguna lagi" seem applicable... 8 weeks of posting and know nothing about a simple case...totally unacceptable.
I just pray to Allah make it easy for me. Seriously no more foolish act or goofing around for me.
Prioritise, prioritise, prioritise!

2 comments:

musafir said...

dear bro,

just wanna share with u a blog that I followed occasionally http://nadhirahyusof.blogspot.com/

u might want to read her post on "Senyumlah dan bersyukurlah anda dipilih menjadi seorang doktor
(Oleh adminPosted pada 08 May 2010 pada 10:26am )". Hope it can be chicken soup for your soul..

Afifuddin said...

thanks sis