Monday, May 30, 2011

Alhamdulillah


Alhamdulillah for answering my prayer...thank you, mama for hearing my whining..thank you lecturers for all the teachings and thank you friends for helping the inadequate me.

To those who did not manage to come thru the exam, seriously it is not the end of the world.. I know you will be the best clinician if Allah may..InsyaAllah. Never lose hope ok!

To all my juniors... keep study, study & study. Never forget to seek guidance from Allah. Final pro is not easy. Mainly because of overwhelming anxiety. I remember when I clerked my long case patient. I completely blanked how to proceed. So many loopholes in history and I forgot my basics. He is a 13 years old boy known to have cyanotic heart disease and possibly syndromic but had good school performance came with no active complaint. Short cases were quite ok. I've got tophaceous gout for hand examination, multinodular goitre and multiple gestation.

After they announced the result, I went to Perlis last week for my cousin wedding (eventhough I unable to see him "bersanding"), one of my cousin had laceration wound on her head... so here comes lots of questions regarding this, and that...well I guess as a doctor-to-be, people expect more from us. We not only need to treat but to reassure them. A doctor cure seldom, treat often, comfort always, always and always... InsyaAllah hopefully I'll be one.


7 comments:

Robin said...

laaa..awat tak habaq hang p perlih? aku banyak barang nak kirim ni.hahaha.

Congratulations, Dr Afif! Selamat berkhidmat!

Afifuddin said...

haha..tu la pasal. Bila dah nk balik baru teringat hangpa semua...congratz gak

Suhaila Bahrom said...

All the best Dr Afif!!!!
Rasa bangga kawan2 sepermainan (dlm faciteam) dah bergelar Dr.....
Selamat mencurahkan bakti pada masyarakat tanpa mengenal erti penat lelah & jemu......
Lepas ni bole belanja aku nasi minyak plak.......
Nk kenduri nnt jangan lupe jemput aku ek...
Hehehe.....

Afifuddin said...

ella: aku tunggu nasi minyak ko dulu...lama dah kot

Suhaila Bahrom said...

lama dah ko tunggu ns minyak aku?sejak bila?huhuhu...
perlu ke tunggu nasi minyak aku dulu?

Afifuddin said...

perlu ella...

Suhaila Bahrom said...

xperlu la tunggu ns minyak aku tu afif....ape salahnya aku rs ns minyak ko dulu pun kan kan kan???