Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bad Commercials...

Do you like to eat KK? Well, I do. I used to love it during my childhood...Why? Because it is crunchy and tasty..what a lovable taste. (Boleh jadi promoter ni)

Yum...Yum...

But I'm not here to promote KK but to talk about its bad, bad commercial (At least for my point of view). Why should I discuss about this? It is because the way they portrait it in the newspapers as if KK is way better than egg & bread (I think there is one more KK commercial but I couldn't find it) Ok lets have a look at commercials below.


Seriously, an egg vs a bowl of "KK AND milk"? 2 slices of white bread vs a bowl of KK?

Sorry "Sarangle". I definitely choose the egg and bread. Why?

1) It is way, way cheaper.
30 sen of an egg vs RM7++ of KK? And it only took RM3++ for a loft of bread. Give me a break. It is incomparable.

2) It is less boring.
Would you eat KK and milk for breakfast everyday? I won't. It will be freaking boring. On the other hand, you could make thousands recipes of breakfast using bread & egg..(well I may be hyperbole it a bit..or much)

3) It more nutritious.
Seriously guys.. It give you more than protein & fiber...It also provide vitamins, fat, carbohydrates...which are essentials for your body.

That's all I could think right now. Well I don't think KK or other breakfast cereals are bad but it definitely not superior than bread and egg. And I don't hate KK in fact I love and enjoy eating it. I just hate the bad commercials.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Sarangle??
Now just WHERE does that come from? Hahaha.

And regarding the commercials/promotional ads..well, I havent noticed any before. Probably did not care enough to read in much detail. So thanks to you, now I know. Heh

Anyway I dont have much to say about the ads.


But I doooo love KK! And its choooo-colatey taste! :D

Afifuddin said...

"sarang"LE...censorship meh haha