Sunday, October 9, 2011

27th IIUM Convocation! (8/10/11)

But it is first for me...



Well, it is a meaningful day for me..finally I officially graduated! After 7 years of campus life...here I am now.



















Well Razak is the first person I saw that day...thanks for being a good friend but just an advice to you "Razak, kurangkan buat dosa!haha"











Ha dah nak masuk ni la baru nak belajar cara nak pakai robe memang la jadi camni.








































OK, I'm ready! Let's go...













Salam dengan SUK tu...I thought I will be shaking hand with Sultan (frustrated sket la kan..haha)











End of ceremony...time for pictures.

























Thank you for all the help and support..Sorry for any difficulties that I make intentionally or not.
Well that's all..anyway one thing for sure my eyes can't lie eventhough I tried... (I will improve..hehe)



Psst, ni time "kejadian sebelum pembelian" ke?













Anyway thanks for the flower. Full of sincerity, love it!

2 comments:

Suhaila Bahrom said...

Congarats Dr Afif.....officially graduated....semoga lebih bersemangat menjalankan amanah & tanggungjawab....
"WORK AS AN IBADAH".....

Afifuddin said...

thx ella. time semangat tu, semangat la jugak..kalu time sibuk gilerr tu..jem otak aku rs