Friday, January 13, 2012

A Brake to My Hectic Life


It's Friday 13th!!! well it's to others who belive it
for me it a holidays~ I'm in KL now..

Well being in medical ward from orthopedics totally change my everyday schedule from simple and leisure life to ultimately hectic live every single day...

what do you expect when 2 inadequate HOs managing 30-40 people in a ward? Well sometimes there's only 1 of us. Every day ward round ends at 12 noon - 2 pm. Discharges. Plenty blood taking. Referrals..in active wards at least more than 10.."Doctor, patient collapsed!" CPR!! Pengsan~

well that's life in medical ward..truthfully I enjoy my work but everyday of it make my body ache,my mind tired..that's the downside of shift system.It's not that I not grateful with it..but I don't think the hospital fully prepared for it.

"Afif you should know la this case in and out..."
"I want all my HO to be tip top"
"During my time..."
"Cepat la Afif banyak lagi patient ni.."

Sorry bosses. I try to be more efficient by time..InsyaAllah

compare to my time during orthopedics, I faced almost similar condition, 15-25 patient, 1 HO each ward..somehow I think I can manage it..I know my patient by heart. I blame my green experience in the medical ward..InsyaAllah it will be better with time



The saying that say time is gold totally applicable here. in fact time is sword as describe by Rasulullah saw, "Time is like a sharp sword,if you did not cut it, it will cut you"

May Allah grant us will to use our time with the best of benefit..

2 comments:

Suhaila Bahrom said...

"Tidak ada kesenangan yg tidak diiringi kesukaran dan tidak ada kesukaran yg tidak diiringi kesenangan.Selepas ketawa,pasti menyusul air mata.Selepas nestapa,pasti kegembiraan menjelma.Allah memberikan kita terang utk BERSYUKUR,Allah memberikan kita gelap utk BERSABAR....."
MUJAHADAH ITU PAHIT KERANA SYURGA ITU MANIS.....semoga diberikan hati yg tabah......

Afifuddin said...

amin..thank ella